
Esta semana recebemos os nossos passaportes de volta do consulado chinês com os vistos de entrada pra China. Ainda estamos esperando aprovação das datas da viagem. Enquanto não tivermos este documento, não podemos comprar passagens pra viajar. Mais uma vez esperando…, mas acreditamos na possibilidade de viajar dentro de 4 semanas.
Nós também fizemos faxina geral nos armários em casa para sobrar mais espaço para as coisas da Juliana. O Jimmy diz que estamos preparando ninho.
Os meus colegas de trabalho fizeram um chá de bebê para nós. Ganhamos tanta coisa linda. A comida também estava ótima. Fiquei emocionada com a demostração de carinho. Estas pessoas me acompanharam dia a dia durante esta longa espera e estão felizes como nós.
Também comecei a organizar o album com as mensagens recebidas com o tecido pra colcha de retalho. Tenho que agradecer a Amanda por me ajudar. Vai ficar lindo. Ela é tão criativa e talentosa.
Coloco fotos assim que tiver um tempinho.
This week we received our passports back from the Chinese consulate with our visas to enter China. We are still waiting for travel approval and trip dates. We can’t book our trip until we receive the travel approval. Once again waiting…but we believe in the possibility of traveling within the next 4 weeks.
We also have been doing a lot of closet cleaning and organizing, trying to make space for Juliana’s things. Jimmy says we are nesting.
My co-workers had a baby shower for us this week. We received so many beautiful gifts. And the food was wonderful too. I was really touched with the love. These people spend day after day with me during this long wait and are really happy with us.
I also started organizing the scrapbook with the messages received with the fabric for the quilt. I have to thank Amanda for helping me. She is so creative and talented.
I will post pictures when I find some time.
Nós também fizemos faxina geral nos armários em casa para sobrar mais espaço para as coisas da Juliana. O Jimmy diz que estamos preparando ninho.
Os meus colegas de trabalho fizeram um chá de bebê para nós. Ganhamos tanta coisa linda. A comida também estava ótima. Fiquei emocionada com a demostração de carinho. Estas pessoas me acompanharam dia a dia durante esta longa espera e estão felizes como nós.
Também comecei a organizar o album com as mensagens recebidas com o tecido pra colcha de retalho. Tenho que agradecer a Amanda por me ajudar. Vai ficar lindo. Ela é tão criativa e talentosa.
Coloco fotos assim que tiver um tempinho.
This week we received our passports back from the Chinese consulate with our visas to enter China. We are still waiting for travel approval and trip dates. We can’t book our trip until we receive the travel approval. Once again waiting…but we believe in the possibility of traveling within the next 4 weeks.
We also have been doing a lot of closet cleaning and organizing, trying to make space for Juliana’s things. Jimmy says we are nesting.
My co-workers had a baby shower for us this week. We received so many beautiful gifts. And the food was wonderful too. I was really touched with the love. These people spend day after day with me during this long wait and are really happy with us.
I also started organizing the scrapbook with the messages received with the fabric for the quilt. I have to thank Amanda for helping me. She is so creative and talented.
I will post pictures when I find some time.
1 comment:
Madi,
I hope your travel approval comes soon! I am keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Patty
Post a Comment