Friday, October 1, 2010

Backyard fun / Diversão no Quintal

Our backyard is not big, but it is cozy. I have to say that I love lying on my hammock and watch my daughter play and explore the garden: Collecting treasures, searching for bugs, picking flowers, splashing in her little pool, running after butterflies and squirrels. It just doesn’t get any better than that…

Nosso quintal é pequeno, mas é aconchegante. Eu adoro deitar na rede e observer a nossa filha brincando e explorando o jardim: collecionando pequenos tesouros, procurando por insetos, colhendo flores, pulando na pequena picina, correndo atrás de borboletas e esquilos. Simplesmente, não há nada melhor do que isto…






3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello... now it´s working well. I've received the right e-mail.
Million of kisses...

Anonymous said...

Filhota, agora consegui abrir o blog, tudo lindo maravilhosa o que fez e as fotos então nem se fala. Amo vocês
beijo Pai

Unknown said...

Que docinho. Saudades. Lindas fotos. Bjs Vovonete