Sunday, November 30, 2008

7 Days/ 7 Dias


Que semana! Foi agitada e até que passou rápido. Espero que esta próxima semana também seja assim. Também espero que todos os meus amigos e familiares que estão doentes, melhorem. Fui visitar gente no hospital, em casa e eu também não estava nada bem.
Hoje terminamos de arrumar a mala da Juliana. Não foi fácil decidir o que levar , pois não sabemos o tamanho dela. Acho que estamos levando muita coisas, mas também estamos levando muitos presentes para as crianças do orfanato e para as babás. A minha Mãe que é muito talentosa, tricotou mais de 30 touquinhas para gente levar. São lindas e muito coloridas. Obrigada, Maezinha! Sei que eles vão adorar.

What a week! It was busy, but it went by fast. I hope next week is like that. I also hope that all my sick friends and family get well. We went to visit people in the hospital, at home and I also did not feel good this week.
Today we finished packing Juliana’s things. It was not easy to decide what to take as we don’t know how big she is. I think we are taking too many things, but we are also taking lots of gifts to the kids in the orphanage and to the nannies. My dear mother, who is very talented, knitted more that 30 hats for us to take. They are beautiful and very colorful. Thanks, Mom. I know they are going to love them.

1 comment:

geminirn said...

OH MY THE DIRECTOR WILL BE THRILLED WITH ALL THOSE HATS!!!!We are so looking forward to following along on your wonderful journey.

Counting down the days along with you in Canada