I'll bet the anticipation is indescribable right about now. ENJOY. And don't quit posting once you get the baby! I know it might be hard, but you've got 'followers' now and you can't leave us hanging...:-)
Que bom que você chegaram bem.... Espero Mary que já esteja melhor... Acho que esta ansiedade destes ultimos momentos longe da Amada Juliana fez você ficar dodoi... Mas tudo passará... Aproveitem... Estes lugares são muito lindos.... Mande sempre notícias.... Beijos...torcendo por vocês... Lucinha, Isa, gé e Fredy
4 comments:
I loved HK even though our time there was short!
I'll bet the anticipation is indescribable right about now. ENJOY. And don't quit posting once you get the baby! I know it might be hard, but you've got 'followers' now and you can't leave us hanging...:-)
Hey you! Glad to see an update...hope you are feeling all better. Can't wait for the next update.
Que bom que você chegaram bem....
Espero Mary que já esteja melhor...
Acho que esta ansiedade destes ultimos momentos longe da Amada Juliana fez você ficar dodoi...
Mas tudo passará...
Aproveitem...
Estes lugares são muito lindos....
Mande sempre notícias....
Beijos...torcendo por vocês...
Lucinha, Isa, gé e Fredy
Can't wait to see you after gotcha day!
Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy Since 09/16/08
Post a Comment