Add me and all of my coworkers to the list of criers today. Productivity is down here at my office cause we all are watching the videos in wonder. I'm so thankful that you are techno savvy and can keep your fans updated. LOVE YOU
We've done it twice and I'm still bawling!!! Doesn't get any better than that! SOOO excited and thankful you all are finally together. Thanks for sharing!!
Okay... I am bawling here in my class. Definitely should NOT have watched this in a room full of 14-year-olds. So beautiful...the raw joy in your voice and on your face.
Okay, my face is tear stained now, also. I just received insite on your blog and looks like just in time! Juliana is so beautiful and it overwhelms my heart to see you as a family through these videos and pictures. Keep posting! We love you and can't wait to see you back at home.....Lindsay & Aaron
This made my day....Christmas....seeing you and Juliana was pure bliss.....Enjoy every second....So happy for your family. Always, chuck, gigi, sullivan and sutton parker
So excited for you and so glad all is going well... take it all in - I want to go back so bad already. She is just beautiful and you guys make a beautiful family.
Oh my goodness, Madi, I am sitting at my computer with tears rolling down my cheeks. Those videos of you and Jimmy are heartwarming and so moving. Thank you for sharing your special moments with us. I am so happy for you. Please give Juliana a kiss for me. Love, Patty
I am batting 1000 -- weeping away at yet another Gotcha video! You'd think I'd be over it after 13 years -- but no...... I love it! Madi and Julianna are just beautiful -- mother and child. And Jimmy still looks a bit uncomfortable -- but in love!
OMG!!!I am blubbering my eyes out....that was the same room we stood in in March and that was the same lady that handed us our beautiful Guigang beauty.Your daughter is beautiful....congratulations Mommy and Daddy!
The expression on your faces and the peacefulness of the little girl in your arms shows the world the blessings from God that are bestowed on those who have faith. You have waited so long for this miracle and now she is here for all of us to witness. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a beautiful time in your lives. Debbie
Mary Querida. Me emocionei muito ao ver a sua emocao. Que felicidade. Nao vemos a hora de conhece-la. Ai sim...choraremos (de alegria)juntas. Bjos. Renata, Flavio, Bella e Lucca. (os primos acharam que ela e "masi linda")
How amazing to have captured that moment you have dreamed about for so long. So beautiful to see you and your daughter together. Joy, motherhood, blessings, and love all wrapped up in your arms...thank you for sharing what will become a treasure for your daughter in the future.
20 comments:
Okay...you turned me into a blithering mess...gave me goosebumps.
You also get a prize for excellence in blog updating...love, love, love all the pictures and video.
I loved it!!!I crie too...We can wait to meet her...Kisses and lots of love...Tia Angelica, Tio Marcelo, Isabella e Gabriella...7 days now.
Add me and all of my coworkers to the list of criers today. Productivity is down here at my office cause we all are watching the videos in wonder. I'm so thankful that you are techno savvy and can keep your fans updated. LOVE YOU
See I'm not techno savvy, I forgot to add my name..it's Juliana's Auntie Angie
We've done it twice and I'm still bawling!!! Doesn't get any better than that! SOOO excited and thankful you all are finally together. Thanks for sharing!!
Melissa S.
Okay... I am bawling here in my class. Definitely should NOT have watched this in a room full of 14-year-olds.
So beautiful...the raw joy in your voice and on your face.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
We love you.
Laureen
Okay, my face is tear stained now, also. I just received insite on your blog and looks like just in time! Juliana is so beautiful and it overwhelms my heart to see you as a family through these videos and pictures. Keep posting! We love you and can't wait to see you back at home.....Lindsay & Aaron
This made my day....Christmas....seeing you and Juliana was pure bliss.....Enjoy every second....So happy for your family.
Always,
chuck, gigi, sullivan and sutton parker
So excited for you and so glad all is going well... take it all in - I want to go back so bad already.
She is just beautiful and you guys make a beautiful family.
Bev and Angel
www.angelcomehome.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness, Madi, I am sitting at my computer with tears rolling down my cheeks. Those videos of you and Jimmy are heartwarming and so moving. Thank you for sharing your special moments with us. I am so happy for you. Please give Juliana a kiss for me.
Love,
Patty
Ainda estamos muito emotivos.Çhoramos a todo instante.
Beijos
Vovonete e vovojanjao
I am batting 1000 -- weeping away at yet another Gotcha video! You'd think I'd be over it after 13 years -- but no...... I love it! Madi and Julianna are just beautiful -- mother and child. And Jimmy still looks a bit uncomfortable -- but in love!
Hugs,
Donna and Emilee
OMG!!!I am blubbering my eyes out....that was the same room we stood in in March and that was the same lady that handed us our beautiful Guigang beauty.Your daughter is beautiful....congratulations Mommy and Daddy!
FANTASTIC!! We are so happy for you guys! WOW! Forever Family Days are just the GREATEST!!!
Love the videos. Thanks for sharing your journey.
peace
fm
Que Amor...Estamos muito felizes por vocês...
Que Deus ilumine esta jornada...
Beijos
Lucinha, Isa, Gerson e Fredy
Que alegria tia Mary!!Chorei junto c/ vc!!What a blessed moment! Bjocas na fofura e em vcs. Love, tia sonia
The expression on your faces and the peacefulness of the little girl in your arms shows the world the blessings from God that are bestowed on those who have faith. You have waited so long for this miracle and now she is here for all of us to witness. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a beautiful time in your lives. Debbie
Mary Querida.
Me emocionei muito ao ver a sua emocao. Que felicidade.
Nao vemos a hora de conhece-la. Ai sim...choraremos (de alegria)juntas.
Bjos.
Renata, Flavio, Bella e Lucca.
(os primos acharam que ela e "masi linda")
How amazing to have captured that moment you have dreamed about for so long. So beautiful to see you and your daughter together. Joy, motherhood, blessings, and love all wrapped up in your arms...thank you for sharing what will become a treasure for your daughter in the future.
Mary ,chorei foi lindo de mais ,ela linda,Que DEUS abencoe essa familia linda...
Parabens
Sandra
Post a Comment